Clue: Early New Zealander
We have 1 answer for the clue Early New Zealander. See the results below.
- Language of New Zealand
- New Zealand native
- Language from which "mako" comes
- New Zealand tribesman
- Austronesian language
- Polynesian language
- Native New Zealander
- Language from which "kiwi" comes
- New Zealander
- About 10% of New Zealanders
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 16, 2009
- New York Times - January 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Early New Zealander that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!