Clue: Author of "Introduction to Algebra"
We have 1 answer for the clue Author of "Introduction to Algebra". See the results below.
- Solver of the Königsberg bridge problem
- Pioneer in calculus
- Calculus pioneer
- Prolific writer on calculus
- Noted Swiss mathematician
- Mathematician with a formula named after him
- Noted student of Bernoulli
- Swiss mathematician
- Noted blind mathematician
- Calculus developer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Author of "Introduction to Algebra" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!