Clue: Author of the best-selling book series in history
We have 1 answer for the clue Author of the best-selling book series in history. See the results below.
- Creator of 35-Across
- Author who received an O.B.E. in 2001
- First person to win a Smarties Prize, for children's books, three years in a row
- The only author on the Forbes Billionaires list
- Harry Potter's creator
- First billionaire book author
- Big name in sorcery
- Creator of the currency system consisting of galleons, sickles and knuts
- Creator of Hogwarts
- Potter penner
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 04, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Author of the best-selling book series in history that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!