Clue: Author who received an O.B.E. in 2001
We have 1 answer for the clue Author who received an O.B.E. in 2001. See the results below.
- Creator of 35-Across
- First person to win a Smarties Prize, for children's books, three years in a row
- The only author on the Forbes Billionaires list
- Harry Potter's creator
- First billionaire book author
- Big name in sorcery
- Creator of the currency system consisting of galleons, sickles and knuts
- Creator of Hogwarts
- Potter penner
- Author of the best-selling book series in history
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Author who received an O.B.E. in 2001 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!