Clue: Author who declined the Nobel Prize
We have 1 answer for the clue Author who declined the Nobel Prize. See the results below.
- "La Nausee" novelist
- "Dirty Hands" playwright
- "Les Mouches" dramatist
- "The Words" autobiographer
- "The Flies" dramatist
- He said "I exist because I think"
- He declined the 1964 Literature Nobel
- "Le Mur" writer
- "Being and Nothingness" author
- He declined a Nobel Prize in Literature
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 29, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Author who declined the Nobel Prize that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!