Clue: Avatar of Vishnu
We have 1 answer for the clue Avatar of Vishnu. See the results below.
- 1961 hit "___ Lama Ding Dong"
- Ending with Cine- or cyclo-
- Start of a 1961 nonsense song
- Subject of many Sanskrit epics
- See 1-Down
- Hindu hero
- Thai title
- "___ Lama Ding Dong"
- One of nine Siamese kings
- Hindu deity
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 06, 2013
- LA Times - February 27, 2013
- LA Times - October 15, 2012
- LA Times - April 19, 2012
- LA Times - October 05, 2008
- USA Today - July 31, 2007
- New York Times - September 20, 2006
- LA Times - March 30, 2006
- New York Times - December 11, 2005
- New York Times - April 08, 2001
- New York Times - October 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Avatar of Vishnu that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!