Clue: Subject of many Sanskrit epics
We have 1 answer for the clue Subject of many Sanskrit epics. See the results below.
- 1961 hit "___ Lama Ding Dong"
- Ending with Cine- or cyclo-
- Avatar of Vishnu
- Start of a 1961 nonsense song
- See 1-Down
- Hindu hero
- Thai title
- "___ Lama Ding Dong"
- One of nine Siamese kings
- Hindu deity
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Subject of many Sanskrit epics that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!