Clue: Avoidance of reality
We have 1 answer for the clue Avoidance of reality. See the results below.
- Playing video games, say
- Watching "Avatar," say
- Much TV programming, to some
- Reality avoidance
- Entertainment providing a mental diversion
- Avoidance, in a way
- Avoidance in a way
- Much film watching, e.g.
- Means of avoiding reality
- Summer movie offering
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 15, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 15, 2012
- USA Today - June 16, 2011
- USA Today - September 21, 2010
- New York Sun - November 09, 2007
- New York Times - February 07, 2006
- New York Times - October 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Avoidance of reality that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!