ESCAPISM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Avoidance of reality
- Playing video games, say
- Watching "Avatar," say
- Much TV programming, to some
- Reality avoidance
- Entertainment providing a mental diversion
- Avoidance, in a way
- Avoidance in a way
- Much film watching, e.g.
- Means of avoiding reality
- Summer movie offering
- Video game playing, e.g.
- Reading comics, doing crosswords, etc.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 30, 2016
- New York Times - March 27, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - March 21, 2014
- Universal - December 15, 2013
- Washington Post - October 20, 2013
- New York Times - June 06, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 07, 2012
- USA Today - June 16, 2011
- LA Times - December 02, 2010
- USA Today - September 21, 2010
- New York Sun - November 09, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - June 24, 2007
- LA Times - December 10, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - March 05, 2006
- New York Times - February 07, 2006
- New York Times - October 18, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer escapism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!