Clue: Award bestowed by a queen: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Award bestowed by a queen: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Award for a knight: Abbr.
- Award bestowed by Queen Eliz.
- Honor bestowed by Eliz.
- Medal bestowed by Eliz. II
- U.K. award
- Brit. honor
- Eng. award
- Honour given to J. K. Rowling: Abbr.
- Honor from Queen Eliz.
- Overseas honour: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 17, 2014
- New York Times - June 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Award bestowed by a queen: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!