Clue: Award won by Alice Munro and Stephen King
We have 1 answer for the clue Award won by Alice Munro and Stephen King. See the results below.
- Noted writer imprisoned for bank embezzlement
- Writer with an award named after him
- Porter's pen name
- Eponym for an annual literary award since 1919
- William S. Porter's pen name
- The Cisco Kid's creator, in "The Caballero's Way"
- "The Gift of the Magi" author
- Ironic story teller
- Author known for his surprise endings
- Short story writer known for irony
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 23, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Award won by Alice Munro and Stephen King that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!