Clue: ''Babes in Toyland'' composer
We have 4 answers for the clue ''Babes in Toyland'' composer. See the results below.
- President Hoover
- "Babes in Toyland" composer
- South Saskatchewan town
- He served between Calvin and Franklin
- President after Calvin
- Metaphysical poet
- 'Dune' writer
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 26, 2017
- New York Times - August 22, 2012
- Universal - April 11, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 21, 2005
Found an answer for the clue ''Babes in Toyland'' composer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!