Clue: Badge wearer
We have 6 answers for the clue Badge wearer. See the results below.
- ___ a plea
- Lift, so to speak
- One of the finest
- Heat unit?
- Acquire, slangily
- Peace officer
- One with a beat
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 13, 2015
- Washington Post - November 17, 2012
- Netword - January 04, 2011
- Washington Post - December 18, 2009
- New York Times - April 09, 2007
- LA Times - September 24, 2006
- Netword - August 26, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 20, 2004
- New York Times - March 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Badge wearer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!