Clue: Ballot abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Ballot abbr.. See the results below.
- Canadian pol. party
- Ad ___
- Prog. Cons. opponent, in Canada
- Prog. Cons. rival, in Canada
- Ad follower
- Women's ___
- Conservative's foe: Abbr.
- Movement word
- P.M. William Gladstone's party: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 20, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - September 03, 2010
- New York Times - March 27, 2005
- New York Times - June 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Ballot abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!