Clue: Movement word
We have 1 answer for the clue Movement word. See the results below.
- Canadian pol. party
- Ad ___
- Prog. Cons. opponent, in Canada
- Prog. Cons. rival, in Canada
- Ad follower
- Women's ___
- Conservative's foe: Abbr.
- Ballot abbr.
- P.M. William Gladstone's party: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 20, 2004
- New York Times - April 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Movement word that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!