Clue: Baltimore birds
We have 2 answers for the clue Baltimore birds. See the results below.
- Gregg Olson and others
- "Crying in the Chapel" combo, with "the"
- Team since 1954
- They were once the Browns
- Ripken's team for 3,001 games
- Browns, now
- 1969 Mets victims
- 1983 World Series champs
- 1983 World Series winners over the Phillies
- Maryland team
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 25, 2014
- Netword - August 13, 2006
- New York Times - October 23, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Baltimore birds that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!