Clue: Maryland team
We have 2 answers for the clue Maryland team. See the results below.
- Gregg Olson and others
- "Crying in the Chapel" combo, with "the"
- Team since 1954
- They were once the Browns
- Ripken's team for 3,001 games
- Browns, now
- Baltimore birds
- 1969 Mets victims
- 1983 World Series champs
- 1983 World Series winners over the Phillies
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 27, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 17, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - January 18, 2009
- Netword - April 08, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 18, 2006
- New York Times - June 23, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 09, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Maryland team that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!