Clue: Bar fare
We have 2 answers for the clue Bar fare. See the results below.
- Greek ___
- Leaves for a restaurant?
- Pre-entree dish
- Kind of fork
- Kind of plate
- Pre-entree course
- Kind of days
- "Rabbit food"
- Leaves for lunch?
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - September 27, 2013
- Washington Post - May 14, 2006
- USA Today - March 02, 2004
- Washington Post - July 25, 2002
- New York Times - March 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Bar fare that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!