Clue: Leaves for lunch?
We have 2 answers for the clue Leaves for lunch?. See the results below.
- Greek ___
- Leaves for a restaurant?
- Pre-entree dish
- Bar fare
- Kind of fork
- Kind of plate
- Pre-entree course
- Kind of days
- "Rabbit food"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 14, 2017
- Wall Street Journal - March 28, 2014
- LA Times - September 14, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - July 01, 2011
- New York Times - March 30, 2008
- LA Times - November 30, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - January 15, 2006
- Washington Post - November 21, 2002
- New York Times - June 05, 2002
- New York Times - June 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Leaves for lunch? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!