Clue: Bard of boxing
We have 1 answer for the clue Bard of boxing. See the results below.
- She was Jenny in "Love Story"
- One called "The Lion of God"
- Rhyming boxing champ
- "When We Were Kings" subject
- Subject of a 1996 Oscar-winning documentary
- Longtime Frazier foe
- Baritone in Rabaud's "Marouf"
- "1,001 Arabian Nights" hero
- Champion of 10/30/74
- Rope-a-dope exponent
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 06, 2014
- LA Times - May 17, 2013
- LA Times - March 28, 2011
- Netword - March 28, 2010
- Washington Post - February 27, 2006
- Washington Post - April 20, 2001
- New York Times - December 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Bard of boxing that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!