Clue: Rhyming boxing champ
We have 1 answer for the clue Rhyming boxing champ. See the results below.
- She was Jenny in "Love Story"
- One called "The Lion of God"
- "When We Were Kings" subject
- Subject of a 1996 Oscar-winning documentary
- Longtime Frazier foe
- Baritone in Rabaud's "Marouf"
- "1,001 Arabian Nights" hero
- Champion of 10/30/74
- Rope-a-dope exponent
- Sports Illustrated's 1974 Sportsman of the Year
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 24, 2015
- USA Today - November 25, 2015
- Universal - April 11, 2015
- Universal - October 30, 2014
- Universal - June 12, 2014
- New York Sun - October 24, 2005
- New York Times - April 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Rhyming boxing champ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!