Clue: Baroque chamber instrument
We have 1 answer for the clue Baroque chamber instrument. See the results below.
- It takes a bow at a recital
- It has a low-arched bridge
- Its players take a bow
- Bass ___
- Instrument played with a bow
- Six-stringed instrument
- Old fiddle
- Fretted instrument
- Fretted fiddle
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 31, 2013
- Universal - February 27, 2012
- Washington Post - November 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Baroque chamber instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!