Clue: Fretted instrument
We have 3 answers for the clue Fretted instrument. See the results below.
- Guitar relative
- Pear-shaped instrument
- Cousin of a bandore
- Mandolin's ancestor
- Instrument shaped like a 69-Across
- Long-necked instrument
- Cousin of the banjo
- Relative of a mandolin
- Madrigal accompaniment
- Vermeer's "Woman With a ___"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 16, 2014
- Washington Post - July 28, 2011
- USA Today - September 17, 2008
- New York Times - November 03, 2005
- New York Times - September 18, 2005
- New York Times - August 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Fretted instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!