Clue: Bartlett, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Bartlett, e.g.. See the results below.
- Liqueur flavor
- Fruit baked in wine
- Fruit basket selection
- Anjou, e.g.
- Oviform : egg :: pyriform : ___
- Fruit cocktail fruit
- Nectar flavor
- Prickly ___
- Fall fruit
- Anjou or Seckel
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 07, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - July 31, 2011
- New York Times - July 12, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 27, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 08, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Bartlett, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!