Clue: Base kid
We have 1 answer for the clue Base kid. See the results below.
- Certain well-traveled child
- Base player?
- Colonel's kid
- Kid on a base
- Captain's kid, perhaps
- Child on a base
- Kid with no hometown, often
- Base youngster
- Kid likely to move multiple times
- *Kid constantly switching schools, maybe
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - May 23, 2008
- Washington Post - July 06, 2006
- Washington Post - August 28, 2005
- New York Times - November 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Base kid that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!