ARMYBRAT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Base kid
- Certain well-traveled child
- Base player?
- Colonel's kid
- Kid on a base
- Captain's kid, perhaps
- Child on a base
- Kid with no hometown, often
- Base youngster
- Kid likely to move multiple times
- *Kid constantly switching schools, maybe
- Kid who moves a lot
- Base bawl origin?
- Kid who might move around a lot
- Officer's offspring?
- Captain's kid, maybe
- Kid in a military family
- Kid with a moving life story?
- Youngster on base
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 07, 2018
- New York Times - March 03, 2018
- LA Times - November 01, 2016
- Netword - April 28, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - April 20, 2014
- Washington Post - April 13, 2011
- LA Times - October 10, 2010
- New York Times - August 29, 2010
- New York Times - January 23, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - January 13, 2010
- Washington Post - July 01, 2009
- Washington Post - January 28, 2009
- New York Sun - May 23, 2008
- Universal - May 07, 2008
- Washington Post - December 24, 2007
- Washington Post - July 16, 2007
- New York Times - November 21, 2006
- Washington Post - July 06, 2006
- LA Times - June 30, 2006
- LA Times - March 01, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer armybrat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!