Clue: Base lines?
We have 3 answers for the clue Base lines?. See the results below.
- Comic poem
- Comic verse
- Nonsense verse
- Comical poetry
- Worse verse?
- High-class poetry it isn't
- Almost any poem that starts "Roses are red ..."
- Humorous verse
- Burlesque verse
- Silly poetry
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 08, 2006
- New York Times - May 30, 2004
- New York Times - August 18, 2002
- Washington Post - July 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Base lines? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!