DOGGEREL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Base lines?
- Comic poem
- Comic verse
- Nonsense verse
- Comical poetry
- Worse verse?
- High-class poetry it isn't
- Almost any poem that starts "Roses are red ..."
- Humorous verse
- Burlesque verse
- Silly poetry
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 12, 2015
- New York Times - September 21, 2014
- New York Times - February 27, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 02, 2011
- Universal - January 26, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - December 13, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 29, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - February 18, 2007
- Netword - August 29, 2006
- New York Times - August 18, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer doggerel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!