Clue: Baseball's first Hall-of-Famer
We have 1 answer for the clue Baseball's first Hall-of-Famer. See the results below.
- Holder of the highest career batting average in baseball history
- Tommy Lee Jones portrayal, 1994
- First elected member at Cooperstown
- Holder of baseball's highest career batting average
- The Georgia Peach of Cooperstown
- First major leaguer with 4,000 hits
- Babe Ruth rival
- The Georgia Peach
- 'The Georgia Peach'
- Baseball's 'Georgia Peach'
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Baseball's first Hall-of-Famer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!