Clue: First elected member at Cooperstown
We have 1 answer for the clue First elected member at Cooperstown. See the results below.
- Holder of the highest career batting average in baseball history
- Tommy Lee Jones portrayal, 1994
- Baseball's first Hall-of-Famer
- Holder of baseball's highest career batting average
- The Georgia Peach of Cooperstown
- First major leaguer with 4,000 hits
- Babe Ruth rival
- The Georgia Peach
- 'The Georgia Peach'
- Baseball's 'Georgia Peach'
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 09, 2003
Found an answer for the clue First elected member at Cooperstown that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!