Clue: Basic language course
We have 1 answer for the clue Basic language course. See the results below.
- Freshman language course
- Where "amo, amas, amat" is learned
- Where 17- and 61-Across and 11- and 29-Down might be used
- Introductory language course
- Course in which to conjugate "amo, amas, amat ..."
- Where "amo, amas, amat" is taught
- "Amo, amas, amat" class
- Introductory language class
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Basic language course that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!