Clue: Freshman language course
We have 1 answer for the clue Freshman language course. See the results below.
- Where "amo, amas, amat" is learned
- Where 17- and 61-Across and 11- and 29-Down might be used
- Basic language course
- Introductory language course
- Course in which to conjugate "amo, amas, amat ..."
- Where "amo, amas, amat" is taught
- "Amo, amas, amat" class
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 28, 2000
- New York Times - September 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Freshman language course that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!