Clue: Basketball Hall-of-Famer Archibald
We have 2 answers for the clue Basketball Hall-of-Famer Archibald. See the results below.
- Newton of the N.F.L.
- ___ the Great (juvenile detective)
- Basketball's Archibald
- Hoops great Archibald
- "Tiny" Archibald
- "Big ___" of the comics page
- Hoopster Archibald
- McMillan of the court
- Cager Archibald
- Hoops Hall-of-Famer Thurmond
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 13, 2015
- Washington Post - July 15, 2010
- LA Times - September 06, 2009
- LA Times - August 13, 2008
- LA Times - April 24, 2007
- New York Times - June 05, 2002
- New York Times - October 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Basketball Hall-of-Famer Archibald that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!