Clue: Basketball strategy
We have 2 answers for the clue Basketball strategy. See the results below.
- Offensive basketball ploy
- Offensive rush in basketball
- It's part of the transition game
- Basketball tactic
- Basketballers' offensive drive
- Basketball crowd-pleaser
- Violation of Yom Kippur?
- Basketball ploy
- Dynamic basketball sequence represented by the starts of 17-, 23-, 30-, 40- and 49-Across
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 02, 2016
- New York Times - March 09, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Basketball strategy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!