FASTBREAK is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Basketball strategy
- Offensive basketball ploy
- Offensive rush in basketball
- It's part of the transition game
- Basketball tactic
- Basketballers' offensive drive
- Basketball crowd-pleaser
- Violation of Yom Kippur?
- Basketball ploy
- Dynamic basketball sequence represented by the starts of 17-, 23-, 30-, 40- and 49-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 18, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 29, 2016
- New York Times - February 28, 2016
- USA Today - July 24, 2013
- Washington Post - May 22, 2012
- Universal - December 22, 2008
- Universal - April 17, 2007
- Washington Post - November 13, 2004
- Washington Post - May 20, 2003
- New York Times - March 09, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer fastbreak that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!