Clue: Basra residents
We have 2 answers for the clue Basra residents. See the results below.
- Invaders of Kuwait, 1990
- Natives of Umm Qasr
- Basra natives
- Baghdad residents
- Baghdad natives
- Modern-day residents of Mesopotamia
- Dinar spenders
- Some modern-day residents of Mesopotamia
- Some Arab League members
- Nationals whose flag declares "God is great"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 04, 2015
- New York Times - January 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Basra residents that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!