Clue: Natives of Umm Qasr
We have 1 answer for the clue Natives of Umm Qasr. See the results below.
- Invaders of Kuwait, 1990
- Basra residents
- Basra natives
- Baghdad residents
- Baghdad natives
- Modern-day residents of Mesopotamia
- Dinar spenders
- Some modern-day residents of Mesopotamia
- Some Arab League members
- Nationals whose flag declares "God is great"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 02, 2014
- Netword - February 02, 2014
- New York Times - July 11, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Natives of Umm Qasr that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!