Clue: Basse-Normandie city
We have 1 answer for the clue Basse-Normandie city. See the results below.
- Normandy city
- Columnist Herb
- City retaken by the Allies, July 9, 1944
- Late San Francisco columnist Herb
- French city heavily hit in 1944
- City of northern France
- "One Man's San Francisco" author
- Where William the Conqueror is buried
- French city largely destroyed during the Normandy campaign
- French city near Omaha Beach
Found an answer for the clue Basse-Normandie city that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!