Clue: "Bathers" painter
We have 2 answers for the clue "Bathers" painter. See the results below.
- "Mont Sainte-Victoire" painter
- "Le Vase Bleu" painter
- "The Card Players" artist
- "The Bathers" painter Paul
- Degas contemporary
- ''The Card Players'' artist
- Matisse reportedly called him "the father of us all"
- French post-impressionist
- Mont Sainte-Victoire painter
- Painter Paul
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 28, 2007
- New York Times - May 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "Bathers" painter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!