Clue: Degas contemporary
We have 2 answers for the clue Degas contemporary. See the results below.
- "Mont Sainte-Victoire" painter
- "Bathers" painter
- "Le Vase Bleu" painter
- "The Card Players" artist
- "The Bathers" painter Paul
- ''The Card Players'' artist
- Matisse reportedly called him "the father of us all"
- French post-impressionist
- Mont Sainte-Victoire painter
- Painter Paul
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 17, 2008
- New York Sun - December 07, 2007
- Netword - February 25, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 05, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Degas contemporary that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!