Clue: Batik artisan
We have 1 answer for the clue Batik artisan. See the results below.
- Textile worker
- One whose work is always changing
- One turning color?
- Gray remover, maybe
- "Your Erroneous Zones" author
- "Your Erroneous Zones" author Wayne
- Tannery employee
- Fabric worker
- Coloring expert
- One whose roots may be showing
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 24, 2010
- Washington Post - May 30, 2001
- New York Times - March 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Batik artisan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!