Clue: Battleship shade
We have 2 answers for the clue Battleship shade. See the results below.
- See 107-Across
- Lee side?
- Elisha, who was beaten out by Bell for the telephone patent
- Civil War side, with "the"
- Like many a winter sky
- "Arrangement in __ and Black" (portrait of Whistler's mother)
- Black and white?
- Looking like rain
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 08, 2013
- USA Today - April 27, 2012
- Netword - February 29, 2012
- USA Today - October 06, 2011
- USA Today - September 03, 2009
- Universal - November 19, 2008
- New York Times - December 18, 2007
- USA Today - February 09, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Battleship shade that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!