Clue: Looking like rain
We have 1 answer for the clue Looking like rain. See the results below.
- See 107-Across
- Lee side?
- Elisha, who was beaten out by Bell for the telephone patent
- Civil War side, with "the"
- Like many a winter sky
- "Arrangement in __ and Black" (portrait of Whistler's mother)
- Black and white?
- Battleship shade
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 13, 2012
- New York Times - June 26, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Looking like rain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!