Clue: Be a sponge
We have 2 answers for the clue Be a sponge. See the results below.
- Borrow, slangily
- "Borrow" permanently
- Sponge (off of)
- Look for a handout
- Behave like Cab Calloway's "red hot hoochie coocher"?
- Be a human sponge
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 18, 2014
- USA Today - December 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 11, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 04, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 23, 2004
- New York Times - April 28, 2003
- Washington Post - January 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Be a sponge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!