We have 2 answers for the clue Freeload. See the results below.
- Borrow, slangily
- Be a sponge
- "Borrow" permanently
- Sponge (off of)
- Look for a handout
- Behave like Cab Calloway's "red hot hoochie coocher"?
- Be a human sponge
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 11, 2014
- Universal - September 15, 2011
- Netword - September 14, 2010
- Washington Post - April 17, 2010
- Netword - March 30, 2009
- New York Times - July 04, 2008
- USA Today - December 22, 2006
- Washington Post - August 14, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Freeload that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!