Clue: Be overly fond
We have 1 answer for the clue Be overly fond. See the results below.
- Act grandmotherly
- Spoil, with "on"
- Lavish affection (on)
- Show senility
- Show declining mental capacity
- Lose acuity
- Fuss over, with "on"
- Lavish attention (on)
- Idolize, with "on"
- Bestow much love (on)
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 11, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 13, 2010
- Universal - May 08, 2008
- Washington Post - July 27, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 14, 2006
- New York Times - May 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Be overly fond that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!