Clue: Be sorry for
We have 3 answers for the clue Be sorry for. See the results below.
- "What if" feeling
- Wish undone
- "That I have but one life to lose for my country," to Hale
- "To ___ deeply is to live afresh": Thoreau
- Product of hindsight, sometimes
- Apology element
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 12, 2016
- LA Times - June 09, 2009
- Universal - May 14, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 09, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Be sorry for that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!