Clue: Bear, in a fairy tale
We have 2 answers for the clue Bear, in a fairy tale. See the results below.
- ___ Bear
- One of the Three Bears
- Bear of literature
- Madonna's "___ Don't Preach"
- Perry Como's "___ Loves Mambo"
- Haydn's sobriquet
- Tot's cry
- A Bear
- John Paul, e.g., to the Italians
- Hemingway's handle
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 20, 2014
- Universal - November 26, 2013
- Washington Post - August 16, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Bear, in a fairy tale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!