Clue: Bearded Smurf
We have 1 answer for the clue Bearded Smurf. See the results below.
- ___ Bear
- One of the Three Bears
- Bear of literature
- Madonna's "___ Don't Preach"
- Perry Como's "___ Loves Mambo"
- Haydn's sobriquet
- Tot's cry
- A Bear
- John Paul, e.g., to the Italians
- Hemingway's handle
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 14, 2014
- LA Times - November 17, 2010
- Washington Post - December 01, 2007
- Washington Post - October 21, 2005
- Washington Post - March 25, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Bearded Smurf that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!