Clue: Bedtime genie
We have 1 answer for the clue Bedtime genie. See the results below.
- "Hansel and Gretel" role
- "Mister __, bring me a dream ..."
- "Mister __" (Chordettes hit penned by Pat Ballard)
- Sleep inducer of song
- He might help you sleep
- Make-believe sleep inducer
- "Mister ___" (1951 chartbuster by The Chordettes)
- Nightly visitor of folklore
- Sleep guy, supposedly
- Nighttime visitor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Bedtime genie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!